- Remove one of the protective layers.
- Gently spread mask over eye area with broader flap at the lower eye and tail end along the outer corner of the eye.
- Remove remaining protective layer and pat firmly onto skin. Apply for 15-20 minutes.
Tips: As Biocellulose is a highly malleable material, we encourage users to take extra care when retrieving the mask from the sachet and follow the instructions closely during application to avoid stretching or deforming the mask.
1. Remove one of the protective layers.
2. Gently spread mask over eye area, with broader end along the outer corner of the eye.
3. Remove remaining protective layer and pat firmly onto skin. Apply for 15-20 minutes.
Liposome Intensive Delivery Technology (LID™ Technology)
A high-penetration technology that pushes active ingredients into the deeper layers of your skin.
LID™ Technology uses liposomes, which act as special delivery containers that protect active ingredients, releasing them only when the liposomes come into contact with the skin barrier.
The ultra-small liposome molecules fuse with our skin membrane, release the active ingredients and allow them to rapidly penetrate into deeper skin layers for maximum absorption.
Concentrated benefits of 1 trillion liposomes in 1 drop of Vitalising Eye Mask formula.
Revitalises skin and soothes puffiness.
- Pomegranate Fruit Ferment Extract* and Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1
Promote collagen synthesis to improve skin elasticity and bounce.
- Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate (derivative of Vitamin C)
Releases a cooling sensation that helps to relax skin.
Biocellulose mask is seamlessly adhesive to the skin and highly porous with high essence-holding capacity. This allows efficient transfer of essence to skin and creates maximum comfort during use.
*Lactobacillus/Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Lecithin, PVP, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sorbitan Caprylate, Xanthan Gum, Lactobacillus/ Punica Granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Menthol, Menthyl Lactate, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1, Phenoxyethanol
Our products may be updated from time to time and may differ slightly regionally. Please refer to the packaging of your product for the most up-to-date product information.
How often should I apply Vitalising Eye Mask for best results?
We recommend applying Vitalising Eye Mask up to three times per week for optimal results.