DRs Secret for Non Invasive Blackheads & Whiteheads Removal
Formation of Blackheads & Whiteheads
A blackhead is a yellow or blackish bump or plug on the skin. Contrary to the common belief that it is caused by poor hygiene, blackheads are caused by excess oils that have accumulated in the sebaceous gland's duct. The substance found in these bumps mostly consists of keratin and modified sebum which darkens as it oxidizes.
In contrast, a "whitehead" is a follicle that is filled with the same material, sebum, but lacks a microscopic opening to the skin surface. Since the air cannot reach the follicle, the material is not oxidized, and remains white.
DRs Secret helps to remove blackheads and whiteheads by using a combination exfoliating dead skin cells and tightening enlarged pores. It is a non invasive technique that encourages skin cell renewal by removing impurities and encouraging new skin cells to grow. Benefits
- Non-invasive treatment to remove blackheads
- Allows skin to renew naturally on its own
- Tightens enlarged pores over time to prevent formation blackheads in future
- A combination of removal of blackheads and tightening of pores
Recommended Steps to remove blackheads:
1. Rinse Miraglo Exfoliation Cloth in water and apply DRs Secret Cleanser on the cloth.
2. Rub gently in circular motions around the face starting from the forehead, to the nose area, followed by the cheek to the chin till bubbles form.
3. Rinse off cleanser and dry face with a cloth gently.
4. Apply DRs Secret Refining Serum at night before sleep to tighten up pores.
Night: Cleanser + Exfoliation Cloth (2 - 4 times a week), Refining Serum Usage Duration
One pack will last for around 3 months on a daily usage basis. DRs Secret Blackheads Removal Pack
DRs Secret Cleanser (#1) Normal Size 118ml, DRs Secret Refining Serum (#9) 30ml and Miraglo Face Cloth Free Shipping Worldwide